How We Protect The Online Privacy Of Children Under 13
We are committed to making sure that kids’ privacy is safeguarded and we aim to comply with all (privacy) regulations worldwide, like the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) in the US.
In our Apps directed to children users, we may collect information which includes persistent identifiers such as a device identifier (“device ID”) and Internet Protocol address (“IP address”). This information is collected solely for the purpose of providing functionality and support for our internal operations and optimizing our users’ use experience.
The Service may contain advertisements about our or third party products and services. In any case, Amax Software does not permit behaviorally-targeted advertising to children in the Service where we have actual knowledge that the user is under the age of 13.
Information We Collect
- Personal Information. We do not collect Personal Information. Personal Information is information that identifies you or another person, such as your first name and last name, physical addresses, email addresses, telephone, fax, SSN, information stored within your device.
- Non-personal Information. We might collect your non-personal information when you use the Service, including your device ID, device information, IP address, operation system, logs.
- Information you provide. We may collect your information when you communicate with us.
How We Use Information
- Personal Information. We do not store Personal Information and therefore we do not disclose your Personal Information.
- Non-Personal Information. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your information. We do not combine Non-Personal Information with Personal Information (such as combining your name with your unique User Device number). We use all information we collect to provide and improve the Service.
- Legal Reasons. We will access, use or disclose your information with other organizations or entities for reasons that required by any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request; detect, prevent, or otherwise fraud, security or technical issues; protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Amax Software, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
The Service may contain links to other websites and applications. The fact that the Service links to a website or presents a banner ad or other type of advertisement does not mean that Amax Software endorses or authorizes that third party, nor is it a representation of our affiliation with that third party. Amax Software is in no way responsible for the privacy policies of these other websites to which you chose to access from the Service. Please be sure to read the privacy policies of those websites when exiting the Service.
When you use the Service, we may retrieve information about your hardware system and how our Website or App is used, including your IP address or device ID. We may also collect information about your device hardware, software, platform, media, connection, information about online activity such as feature usage, game play statistics and scores, user rankings, click paths, in-app purchases and etc. We use this information to better understand the behaviour and preferences of our customers, so that we can improve our products and services. We use third party analytics tool (Unity Analytics) to help us collect and analyze this information with the goal of improving the Service and providing you with a better use experience.
Unity and Unity Analytics
Unity technologies makes the software engine for some of our Apps. It collects analytical information to better understand your use of our Apps. We have explicitly indicated to Unity that our products are aimed at children under 13 (which means Unity is aware that the handling of information should be COPPA compliant).
Cookies and Similar Technologies
Changing or Deleting Your Information
If you would like us to delete your record in our system, please contact us and we will attempt to accommodate your request if we are not legally obligated to retain the record.
Amax Software is very concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We do not collect Personal Information, and we employ administrative, physical and electronic measures designed to protect your Non-Personal Information from unauthorized access and use. Please be aware that no security measures that we take to protect your information is absolutely guaranteed to avoid unauthorized access or use of your Non-Personal Information which is impenetrable.
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By mail: Poland, 00-511, Warsaw, Nowogrodzka 31